After a successful career in finance and investment banking, Rienk Franken has been able to re-invent himself. Not only as a specialist in (corporate) innovation, but also as an entrepreneur, amongst others by the successful creation of Payday, an instant payment solution for the gig economy.
A journey that has enabled him to travel to all corners of the gig- end flex economy, and engage with all relevant players including the labor unions, and regulatory bodies like the Inspection SZW, the SNA, ABU, as well as relevant software providers for the necessary integrations.
- The gig-economy consists of all industries and companies that rely heavily on temporary and part-time positions filled by temp workers and freelancers rather than fixed and formal contracts. It concerns the entire flex-worker ecosystem, including platforms, temp agencies, software providers and all (regulatory) stakeholders
- This is a heavily regulated and scrutinized industry, subject to public debate, uncertain future and an increasing level of (European) regulatory oversight, heavily dependent on a small number of specialized software providers
- Having been around in the area of the gig-economy, for years, The Blue Mind Company is very well, connected with all players in the field, including, regulators labor unions and software providers.
- Let me be your sparring partner during you journey into unchartered and help you navigate through regulatory challenges, payment solutions, and implications of WFT, WDBA, WAB, the European platform workers directive and other labor law related issues etc. etc.
- Regulatory challenges (PSD2, Labour law, WAB. DBA etc.)
- Payment solutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Get projects going and finished at speed
- Challenge and break the status quo
- Navigate through the political mine field to engage with regulatory bodies and orchestrate towards the desired outcome